Wednesday, January 14, 2009

let's update this thing...shall we?

I'm not very good at these kinds of internet things but I want to be. I have things I would like to write about...would anyone else be interested? We'll have to see.

I also have to be careful. If there is one thing I've learned from the internet is that I have a totally addictive personality. I get sooooo hooked on things like shelfari and facebook. Laundry piles up, children complain and sleep goes on the backburner. Can I aford this to happen. A mom of four? No. So I try to avoid doing things like this. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

tehgamerscentral said...

i am interested in what you have to say so carry on and il be here

About Me

My photo
I always wanted to be "behind" the pictures, but it can be such a dirty little industry that I found I preferred to observe...although I still find it a fascinating process...how someone's idea can become someone's dream and become someone's means to escape. I tend to annoy because I view a film as a peice of art, whether it's kistsch or fine and not many seem to enjoy them as much as I do. I'm happiest when I get my prescription of "1 movie a day-taken with food-preferrably at bedtime". This doesn't happen as much as I would like with 4 kids and helping my man run his own buzi-ness. Oh yeah, there's also the in-laws and the out-laws and just trying to keep my beautiful self well, just sane somehow...has anyone seen the DVD remote?

warmest wishes

Vintage Art of the Day

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Followers